At Multibeam Corporation, we are creating technology that will shape the future of microelectronics. Now is an exciting time — we are launching a product that could impact everything from the next generation IoT (internet of things) to the security of your smartphone.
We believe the key to our success will be our people. Our best employees love what they do and bring unique backgrounds to our fast-paced, highly collaborative environment. We are managed by some of the brightest in Silicon Valley, including Dr. David K. Lam, founder and prior CEO of Lam Research (>$80 billion market cap). We’re looking to expand our small team with like-minded individuals who want to grow with us. Most importantly, we want you to be passionate, have fun, and uphold our team values of mutual respect, integrity, and collaboration.
As an E-beam Lithography Process Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and conducting process experiments with Multibeam’s innovative e-beam direct-write lithography system. You will support efforts to demonstrate our capabilities and develop applications as we push our technology forward into new product areas. As a member of the Process Engineering Team, you will work closely with other groups to conduct experiments and characterize system performance. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who enjoys working with a diverse team in a fast-paced and creative technical environment.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and conduct process experiments with e-beam lithography tools
- Operate metrology equipment, coordinate with vendors, analyze data, and report results
- Evaluate writing system, optimize performance, and demonstrate new applications
- Develop and maintain technical reports and documentation for stakeholders at all levels
- Work in wet lab and cleanroom environments, adhering to safety and operational protocols
- Support development and testing of electron optics systems as needed
- Proven background designing and conducting process development experiments
- Hands-on experience with nanostructure and thin film characterization (e.g. XRR, AFM, SEM)
- Proficiency in data analysis and statistical techniques, including DOE, SPC, and related software
- Understanding of lithography process development, including layout, and resist coat/develop
- A general knowledge of processing requirements for semiconductor device manufacturing is beneficial, including photolithography, deposition, and etching
- Ability to solve complex problems independently in a systematic manner
- Good interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, Materials Science, or related fields
- At least 5 years of work experience, 2 years with a master’s, or 1 year with a Ph.D.
|Payment||$120,000 to $140,000 Annually|
|Benefits||401K, Dental, Medical, Vision|