At Multibeam Corporation, we are creating technology that will shape the future of microelectronics. Now is an exciting time — we are launching a product that could impact everything from the next generation IoT (internet of things) to the security of your smartphone.
We believe the key to our success will be our people. Our best employees love what they do and bring unique backgrounds to our fast-paced, highly collaborative environment. We are managed by some of the brightest in Silicon Valley, including Dr. David K. Lam, founder and prior CEO of Lam Research (>$80 billion market cap). We’re looking to expand our small team with like-minded individuals who want to grow with us. Most importantly, we want you to be passionate, have fun, and uphold our team values of mutual respect, integrity, and collaboration.
As a Process and Metrology Technician, you will be responsible for lab operations and maintenance of wafer processing equipment and metrology tools for Multibeam’s innovative e-beam direct-write lithography systems. You will support efforts to demonstrate our capabilities and develop applications as we push our technology forward into new product areas. As a member of the Process Engineering Team, you will work closely with other groups to conduct experiments and characterize system performance. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who enjoys working with a diverse team in a fast-paced and creative technical environment.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct process experiments with e-beam lithography tools and perform metrology
- Work in wet lab and cleanroom environments, adhering to safety and operational protocols
- Maintain lab supplies and equipment
- Support development and testing of electron optics systems as needed
- Draft documentation and operating procedures for users of laboratory equipment
- Experience operating, maintaining, and optimizing wafer processing equipment
- Hands-on experience with nanostructure and thin film metrology tools (e.g. XRR, AFM, SEM)
- Knowledge of lithography processes including resist coating, exposure, and resist development is preferred. E-beam lithography or electron microscopy background is a plus.
- Ability to solve complex problems independently in a systematic manner
- Excellent organization ability for both physical materials and electronic data
- Good interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Associate degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, Nanotechnology, or related fields
- At least 5 years of work experience, or 2 years with a bachelor’s degree
|Payment||$100,000 to $120,000 Annually|
|Benefits||401K, Dental, Medical, Vision|